The Life of a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open))

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open))

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:45 pm

"I know," Carian laughed. "How should we celebrate?" she said then, her head cocked to one side.
"Really? Well okay then! Guess we'll be sharing Cabin's now anyway," she laughed before all the colour drained out of her face. "Do we have to share with Percy and Tyson too?" she asked a little panicky. It'd be horrible for them and especially horrible for Percy... Three teen girls? No thank you.
"Dang it..." she said.

((Same XD))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Cabin Points : 101

Back to top Go down

Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open))

Post by Annaleigh Write Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

"Eh, I don't think it will be that bad..." Leigh said. "Tyson's barley here and besides, there technically our brothers, we would have to get used to anyways." She added. Leigh was quiet after that, she was deep in thought on what Carian's blade said. It was just the sort of puzzle she liked and she would figure it out.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 97

https://thelifeofademigod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 pm

((Oh! I had a sudden idea! Maybe we could do some kind of awesome thread together where we save the Camp and the blade's name is revealed! Something to do with us, or the monsters we've slayed, or how we saved the Camp... Anyone can join the thread so it'd sorta be like a war type thing, just not as bad! Then after we find the name of the Creek Knife, more nameless weapons are unlocked and blah blah blah...))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

"Eh, their our brothers, it won't matter and I'm sure nothing will happen!" Andi said nearly T the same time as her sister. She laughed as the two had read each others minds... Again. "and if Percy is a dumbbutt and doesn't want to watch the movie, shame on him, we'll punish him later... Oh, and my dearest Lay, I believe we have to show her Sherlock Holmes as well." she said with a wink. "It'd be best to take our minds off things." She said noticing Lay puzzing over the knife.

((no muse... Sowwy. That sounds great, and maybe to save Andi's name, an Athena kid can be like. 'It's obvious, now the meaning is clear.'))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 104

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 pm

((sounds cool! we should talk about it in the Admin forum!))
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

((Okey dokey then Very Happy))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Leigh laughed along with Andi when she realized they had said almost the same thing at the same time. "and if Percy is a dumbbutt and doesn't want to watch the movie, shame on him, we'll punish him later... Oh, and my dearest Lay, I believe we have to show her Sherlock Holmes as well." Andi said, winking as she did so. "It'd be best to take our minds off things." She continued. Leigh realized what she meant, her sister was telling her not to dwell on the fact that she couldn't read the knife. "Of course! Sherlock Holmes is one of the best movies ever! 'You've been in this room for two weeks, I insist you have to get out." She said, quoting Watson. She hoped Andi would catch her drift and continue with 'there is absolutely nothing of interest to me, out there, on earth, at all.' "Anyhow, what now?" She asked. "Do you want to start watching LOTR right now, it's rather long..." She added.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3