The Life of a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small but important package(Andi)

2 posters

Go down

A small but important package(Andi) Empty A small but important package(Andi)

Post by Annaleigh Write Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm

The two girls ran to the dinner pavilion, it was the middle of the day and so it was empty, so it made a perfect place to sit and talk. Annaleigh and Andi sat down at the Hermes cabin table, Annaleigh sat right across from Andi, so the could both see what was in the package. She set the package on the table, "Mom gave this to me right before I left the car, when we got dropped off at camp." Annaleigh said. "I can't believe I lost it though!" Annaleigh said. She hardly ever lost anything she was neat and organized, the exact opposite from Andi, who was the messy one. She tore open the package inside were two small paper envelopes, both decorated in swirly designs that made the simple look fancy. Both envelopes had a name on it, Annaleigh picked up the one with her name on it in was her mothers handwriting.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 97

https://thelifeofademigod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A small but important package(Andi) Empty Re: A small but important package(Andi)

Post by Andi Write Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 pm

"Wow you lost it, that's a first. Well actually I don't blame you. You probably put it somewhere really hard to find so that none of the Hermes cabin people would steal it."

Seeing the note with her mother's handwriting, Andi tore the envalope out of her hands. When she tore it out she discovered there was a chain inside. "This is confuzzeling," Andi said regretably.
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 104

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A small but important package(Andi) Empty Re: A small but important package(Andi)

Post by Annaleigh Write Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm

"Wow you lost it, that's a first. Well actually I don't blame you. You probably put it somewhere really hard to find so that none of the Hermes cabin people would steal it." Adi said. "Probably, but still, I NEVER loss stuff, it bothers me!!" Annaleigh said, annoyed.

Andi, tore the envelope out of Annaleigh's hands. "What was that for! You have your own, and it probably has a note in it as well!" Annaleigh almost shouted."This is confuzzeling," Andi said. Annaleigh took her envelope back and handed Andi hers, it had been on the table the whole time. She looked inside the envelope, there was a silver chain and a note. She read the note first, but not out loud.

Your father wanted me to give this to you, he said he had the other half and that he would give it to you and Andi when the time was right. Love, mom.

Annaleigh then took out the silver chain, it was delicate, but not extremely so. "What's in your's?" Annaleigh asked Andi.

Last edited by Annaleigh Write on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:19 pm

"Oops sorry, I thought that was mine." Andi said, obviously embarrased. Then she grabbed hers off the table and ripped it open. Andi looked over her sister's shoulder. It says the same as mine. She lifted out her chain. It was startelingly bright for being locked away for so long.

"What does it mean here about the 'other half', see?" Andi said. "Wait I've just realized something. Do you think this means our parents stayed in touch?" At saying this, Andi got really excited.

((Sorry my muse is kind of dead))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm

"Oops sorry, I thought that was mine." Andi said, sounding embarrassed. Then she grabbed hers off the table and ripped it open. Andi lifted out her chain. It was startelingly bright for being locked away for so long.

"What does it mean here about the 'other half', see? Wait I've just realized something. Do you think this means our parents stayed in touch?" Andi got really excited while she said this. "I don't think so, he had other things to do, he probably gave it to mom after we were born, but it is a possibility." Annaleigh suggested. though she didn't say this she though Andi's idea was sort of unreasonable...
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm

"Dang," Andi said after Anna's remark. "Well I guess I lost myself... When the subject of father comes up I get really excited. I'm dying to figure out who he is."

*sigh* "I want the time to be right don't you?" Andi complained. She really needed to stop blabbing. She wasn't normally the blabber. Well actually she was talkative and social, well more social than Anna... at times.

Andi thought over what she had said and thought that she was being a little unreasonable. Oh well she thought knowing that she can be unreasonable, again unlike her sister. She looked down at her chain and started fingering it. When she looked at it closely she knew that it was somehow important. She could not lose this of all things, so she put it on.
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:48 pm

"Dang," Andi said. "Well I guess I lost myself... When the subject of father comes up I get really excited. I'm dying to figure out who he is." Andi said. “Andi, I know you get excited when the subject of our father comes up, and yet I want to know as well, and just as much as you.” Annaleigh said

Andi sighed. "I want the time to be right don't you?" Andi complained. “Sure, we’ll probably be claimed any day now, our fourteenth birthday is coming up.” She said.

Annaleigh watched as Andi put on her chain, she wasn’t sure whether she should put her chain on or not. She almost never lost something and it would give people something to tell she and Andi apart, they still got mixed up and it was extremely annoying. Of course dressing the same occasionally didn’t help, but it was sort of fun to watch peoples faces as the tried to figure out who was who…
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 pm

“Sure, we’ll probably be claimed any day now,our fourteenth birthday is coming up.” Andi seemed reasured after her sister told her this. After Andi put her chain on she looked quisically at her sister because she diddn't. "Are you not putting yours on because you know your not going to lose it?" She said scarcastically. Well if she doesn't put it on then people will be able to tell us apart. She thought.

"Well if this is all that is happening now, I going to go back to Carian and Lucian I think his name was." Seeing her sister's ponytail on her wrist, she grabbed it, because she lost her last one. "Sorry I need this. See you later."

((If you want this thread to keep going you can grab my arm or something, or someone else can show up.))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:22 pm

“Sure, we’ll probably be claimed any day now,our fourteenth birthday is coming up.” Andi said, then she gave Annaleigh a quizzical look . "Are you not putting yours on because you know your not going to lose it?" She said sarcastically. "no, I will put it on." Annaleigh said, putting on the chain.

"Well if this is all that is happening now, I going to go back to Carian and Lucian I think his name was." Andi then grabbed Annaleigh's hair tie. "Sorry I need this. See you later."sure need it, if you hadn't lost your last one, you wouldn't be using mine all the time!" Annaleigh said irritated. Then she grabbed her sisters arm, and pulled out a pack of elastics that were orange. "Here, but only take one!" Annaleigh said. She had started to carry a few hair elastics around with her because Andi always lost hers. "I'll come with you, I haven't met either of those demigods yet." Annaleigh said.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 am

"Andi had a flair for bright hair utelsels. "Ooh thankyou. What would I do without you." Andi said for what seemed like the fiftieth time. The two sisters started walking twords Half-Blood Hill. "They might not be there anymore, but we can check." Andi said.

(My muse is dead)

((We can move to the hill now))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down