The Life of a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andi, the thrill seeker. ((Open!!))

2 posters

Go down

Andi, the thrill seeker. ((Open!!)) Empty Andi, the thrill seeker. ((Open!!))

Post by Andi Write Tue May 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Andi blinked her eyes open and felt cool water rush over her skin. As her head cleared, she realized with jubilation that she had done it; she had slept in the water and was completely unharmed. With a little aid of the currents, she kicked up to the surface. She stayed there, swimming and what-not for a little while, and decided that she wanted more entertainment. She scanned the horizon for cliffs... none. Dissapointed, she began to swim back to the shore. About a mile away from camp, an idea sprung into her head. She quickely willed the waves to push her to shore. She stepped out of the water and ran to the stables. She was taked aback by the smell in the dank stables. She had never been there before and didn't realize that it would smell so rudely of dung. She picked a pegasus and went outside. She hopped on it and said, go to about 50 feet above the ocean and hover there. The pegasus responded and flew up. It stopped right above the ocean. "No go farther, I will slam into a reef." So the pegasus flew farther out. Andi muttered, "perfect" and said, "okay, after I jump, come down and bring me back up." With that, Andi launched herself off the pegasus. She felt the woosh of air and remembered her days of cliff-jumping when she was younger. She plunged into the depth of the water and did again and again, till she rudely said to the pegasus, "no, go higher!" The pegusus looked at her and flew back to land as quickely as possible. And flew about 100 feet off the ground. "What are you doing?" Andi protested. Not expecting an answer, but She got one.
"Teaching you a lesson."
Andi looked around for the speaker and realized it was the pegasus talking to her in her head. She stayed up there on it for about an hour untill she realized it wasn't taking her down for a long time. "Look, I know I was being really rude. I'm not usually rude, but I had a majior thrill seeking moment. The pegasus just looked at her and winied. Andi sighed and laid down on it to make herself more confortable. After another 1\2 hour, Andi really had to pee. She looked down and saw the speck of someone. She tryed to wave the person down, but they didn't notice. So she skirted them with water and made an arrow pointing to her.

((lol what's with me and someone having to get me down from somewhere))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 104

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Andi, the thrill seeker. ((Open!!)) Empty Re: Andi, the thrill seeker. ((Open!!))

Post by Annaleigh Write Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Annaleigh had been looking for Andi for a while. She was bored beyond belief. Leigh had already organized her and Andi's stuff for the umpteenth time. She had already looked at the creek, dinning pavilion and stables. Annaleigh decided to go check the ocean. She walked along the small path that led to the beach, in no hurry. Suddenly water splashed on her (though it didn’t get her wet) and an arrow pointed up to a small speck in the sky. "Daggone it Andi!" She exclaimed, running for the stables. Upon entering the stables Leigh ran into someone. "Sorry, I have to go save my sister form the sky and I need to use a Pegasus so, can I borrow him"?" She said, practically shouted. Without waiting for an answer Annaleigh grabbed the reigns and mounted. "Hi, Pegasus, I don’t know If you can here me or not, but can you go to that little speck in the sky? you see My sister got herself up there and then she probably irritated the Pegasus she is on and now, judging from her fast metabolism and how much squirt she had at lunch today, she probably really has to pee and you don’t want her peeing all over you buddy do you?" Leigh explained in a hurried voice. Chill out dude! I'll help you save your sister. The horse said in her mind, speeding towards the black spot, that was slowly becoming visible as a person on a Pegasus. "TO ISENGARD!" She shouted randomly as the Pegasus got closer to Andi.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 97

https://thelifeofademigod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Andi, the thrill seeker. ((Open!!)) Empty Re: Andi, the thrill seeker. ((Open!!))

Post by Annaleigh Write Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm

((cough cough Andi reply!!!))
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

((sorry, I'm busy but I'm busy, I will asap))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:59 pm

((Grrrr...ok, fine. lol))
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Andi, deciding it best to take a nap, did so. But being in her situation, she could not sleep. Getting more and more frustratng, she looked down once more. She looked at the ocean wondering if maybe, just maybe, she could draw the water closer to her. Sighing she looked at the stables and faintly saw a dot growing higher and higher, soon enough, she could make out a person on a pegusus. Knowing the face well, she pickded out that it was her sister. She waved her arms furiously. The hourse, seeing this brought her even higher. "Look mister, you can't win, you are going to tire!"
"Yes, but not for an hour or so, it would be so much easier if you said you were sorry or..."
"...I'm sorry, I'm sorry,let me down!"
"Too late!"
He swerved away from her over the ocean. Andi threw herself off him, but he swooped lower and snatched her back up. "What is the deal with you people!" Andi said, furiously.

((Engage the pegasus in a fight or something, I have a plan, but we still have to be in the air.))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down