The Life of a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cabin for the Unclaimed (Open)

5 posters

Go down

The Cabin for the Unclaimed (Open) Empty The Cabin for the Unclaimed (Open)

Post by Sirene Vainheart Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Sirene has just arrived in Camp. Seeing that she still wasn't claimed, she has to stay on the Hermes cabin: well, just until this September, when she turns 13. She crams up with her XXL bag filled with lots of beauty equipment and celebrity clothes.

Good for her, she already made much friends.

She stares at the hill with the huge Pine Tree, Thalia's tree. She finds it odd to see something shining on the tree. It was the Golden Fleece. She lets out a small sigh and slowly walks to the door.

"Here we go", she muttered.

She knocked the door and waited for a response and realized that her wallet was missing.

"Huh?"

She knew just a moment ago she was holding her wallet(which had a small mirror that she was looking at herself with).
Sirene Vainheart
Sirene Vainheart
Unclaimed Demigod

Cabin Points : 0

Back to top Go down

The Cabin for the Unclaimed (Open) Empty Re: The Cabin for the Unclaimed (Open)

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

((Past tense Sirene))

Carian sighed happily as she packed up her final things and wasn't surprised to see a few things misssing.
"All right Lily, give them back." she said holding out her hand, to which she heard a sigh and felt a few drachmas drop into her hand.
"Thank you."

"Oh. Hello, are you new to Camp?" she asked a new arrival who looked very vain. "I'm Carian Roberts. Just been claimed by Poseidon," she said proudly.
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Cabin Points : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Lewis Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Evan stared at the Hermes Cabin. It looked worn down and she could see by the marks on the doorframe that many demigods had been inside this cabin. Evan sighed, not long ago she had been forced to believe that all this was true. Now she had to believe it, because it was either that or die. Evan brushed past a blonde girl, who seemed to be looking for something. Blair growled at the girl. “Blair hush!” She said sharply, using the tone her father used when commanding officers lower than himself. She gave no apology to the girl (who in her head she had dubbed Blondie) because Blair often growled at new people. Evan could feel the whole cabins eyes on her as she made her way to her desired bunk. People began to talk again when she place her bag on a lower bunk and Blair jumped up on the bunk as if to say ‘this is my spot.’

To anybody watching, she looked like a regular person off the street; jeans, Converse, Bon Jovi tee shirt, and her navy hoodie that said ‘Lieutenant’s Daughter’ on the back in bold, white letters. Evan’s hair was in a messy knot at the base of her neck, she wore no make up (she hated the stuff and didn’t need it anyways) and had a large green duffel bag on her shoulder. The only weird thing about Evan was that she had a dog with her. Evan hadn’t seen any dogs at camp, and frankly didn’t care. Whoever was in charge her would have an extremely rough time separating she and Blair. Blair was a beautiful, purebred golden retriever, she was a dark reddish gold, and had deep amber-brown eyes. She was extremely protective over Evan and would not go down without a fight. Evan suspected that Blair was the reason everyone had stared at her, but she didn’t care, if they had a problem with a big dog, it was their problem not hers. She sat on the bunk next to Blair and then got her iPhone out of the back pocket of her duffel bag. There wasn’t service her, but she didn’t want to talk to anybody, so it wasn’t a problem. Evan proceeded to put her headphones in her ears. She was in the midst of picking out songs for a playlist when Blair jumped off the bed and began to sniff at Blondie’s bag. Great, Evan thought as she watched her dog sniff the girl’s bag, just lovely.
Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Autumn, lugged her things into the Hermes cabin. She was not very keen on staying in the crouded place, but she had no real choice. She looked around hopeing for a bed, but knowing she wouldn't recieve one. She saw three people other than herself in there. One girl had all her baggadge with her, but, she also had something very interesting; a dog. Sinking to the floor, she dropped her stuff and stopped to scratch it's ears. "Hello, what's your name?" She spoke to the dog flopping it's ears. Finally looking up, she studied the two other girls. One, she had met earlier at the hill, but the other, she had never seen before, and frankly wasn't keen on meeting. She had cascading blone hair. She seemed incredibly vain, and not at all, a person to autumn's liking. She seemed to be looking for someone, Autumn didn't offer to help, covering it up with grabbing her things and finding a place to settle down. Looking away from the dog, she studied the owner. Her dressing style was very similer to hers. From first looks, Autumn liked her, but had yet to meet her. She hazily searched for the other girl's name, and gave her a small smile remembering it. "Hi Carian."
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 pm

"Hey there," she smiled at the two new girls. "Anyone want my bed? I know it's kinda full here...I'm moving out." she said happily for like the fifth time that day.
"Oh! Emily! How are you?" she smiled. The last time they'd met, they hadn't exactly been best buds but it was obvious things were better now.
"So...I'm Carian Roberts." she said awkwardly looking around the tiny yet packed cabin with a sigh. Even though she was glad she was claimed, it was a little sad she was moving. After all, it had been her home for what...four years? It was a long time to be living somewhere...She'd made so many friends too.

((How come my posts are so small? XD))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Lewis Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Evan stood when a new girl came in. She watched as she scratched Blair's ears and the faintly heard her ask what Blair's name was. "Her name's Blair." Evan said, smiling as she walked over to the girl. Evan took her headphones out of her ears and shover her iPhone in her pocket. Blair randomly laid down at Evan's feet and Evan's smile grew when she saw she had a happy dog smile on her face (I don't know how to describe it). The brunette girl beside her said her name was Carian, and then the other girl's name was Autumn. "Hi, I'm Evan, and this is Blair." She said, gesturing to the golden retriever at her feet. Blair's ears perked up at the sound of her name and she sat up. "Congrats on moving out, by the way." She added to the girl named Carian.
Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 am

"Aw, he's so sweet!" she said, rubbing the dog's snout. Every dog to Carian was a male for some reason.
"Hi Evan, nice to meet you," she smiled before jumping up and down. "Thank you! I've been here for four years, so it's kinda sad you know? Ah well, that's the way it goes," she smiled.
"By the way, don't leave precious things lying around. You might never see them again." she notified the three of them.
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Lewis Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm

(( I will wait until everybody else has replied))
Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirene Vainheart Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 am

OOC: I'm really sorry for the late reply. I had very little time to reply. I am also very sorry about the past tense thingy, I modified it now

BIC:

Sirene watched as three girls went into the vicinity one by one. Each was having a unique style of introduction. Following the express series of events, Sirene only managed to let out a tiny "Oh". She finally raised her voice, slightly making it shriller.

"I'm Sirene by the way," she remarked as she concentrated her sight on each of the girls.

Blankly, Sirene ran a finger through her wavy hair, rearranging her cloth bolero and checked the mirror in case of makeup imbalance.
Sirene Vainheart
Sirene Vainheart
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Carian sighed, already bored of talking with the quiet newbies. Though she didn't mind talking to "Emily" (Autumn) of course.
"Nice to meet you Sirene." she smiled, happy someone had spoken up albeit quietly.

Then Carian snorted as Sirene shifted her fingers through her straight bobbed black hair, and looked with crystalline blue eyes into the makeup.

Wonder what God she's going to be claimed by?, she laughed inwardly.

((That's okay Smile))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Lewis Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm

((Will wait for Autumn...))
Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm

((As will I))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 am

((sorry, no email. Oh and Carian I looked back at previous posts and I never told anyone my name))

Not wishing to be the top of conversation, Autumn stood back and listened. The girl with the dog was named Evan, while the Other, Sirene. Autumn contained herself not to laugh at the name, although it was rather pretty.
Autumn listened to how she was referred to as Emily. She couldn't help but smile at her joke. In fact, she quite liked it, she had always wanted to go by any. She figured eventually she would accidentally spill the beans, and half the camp would be calling her by one name, and the other half, a different one. She didn't mind actually it would give her a mysterious effect. Deciding now was not the time, Autumn breathed easily and said believably, "Hello Evan and Sirene, I'm Emily." She somewhat liked the girl with the dog, and she was still afraid of the image she saw just the night before in the girl named Carian.

She was still not over her sister as the terrible accident only happened only days ago. She willed her mind not to think about her and pulled herself to the conversation. After two nights ago, when she cried herself to sleep over her sister, she had lost the ability to cry. Yes her eyes got watery, but never did a tear escape her eyes. She assumed it fit her character: mysterious.

Remebering what Carian had said, the girl said, "that's very kind of you. I would rather not however, let them decide first. I have little valuables and I'm used to sleeping in unconferable places, it might be a little much for me to sleep in a bed as I havn't in a year or two.
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:01 pm

((I know, I never said you had? :/ I can't RP today because my friend is over.))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:16 pm

((well then how did you know my name?))
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:47 pm

((I dunno. . . I kinda assumed you'd tell us by the end of the thread. And um... Autumn you just gave away who Sirene'd be claimed by XD What was the image you saw in Carian?! XD I'll wait for Lay too. I can't think of what to say sorry.))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 pm

((wait what? Oh yah, sorry making an observation, let me edit that... Um, in the woods thread, the fury was biting your arm and I looked into your eyes and saw the pleading eyes of my dying sister in them ...then I killed the fury...))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm

((Oh yeah, I remember Smile ))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 am

((I like how you use a smoky and it counts for a word! XD

ends spam))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:10 pm

*smilie. Sorry Embarassed
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum