The Life of a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elaine Arrives Continued (Autumn/Carian/Elaine/Open)

4 posters

Go down

Elaine Arrives Continued (Autumn/Carian/Elaine/Open) Empty Elaine Arrives Continued (Autumn/Carian/Elaine/Open)

Post by Annaleigh Write Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Annaleigh had been up on the hill helping Carian deal with two newbies. One have them had stormed off so Leigh had followed her, leaving Carian to deal with the other demigod. Now she leaned against a tree and was awaiting the new girls reply. "Of course I don't, I knew you would follow me, at least one of you two." The girl said. "And what if I had not followed you? What would you have done then?" Annaleigh asked, her tone was not rude. The girl said something, it sounded like she had said 'now' but then she didn't say anything else so Leigh just let it drop. "What next?" The new girl asked. "Well, I think an introduction would be nice...I shall start: I'm Annaleigh Write, daughter of Poseidon." She said a little proudly. Suddenly Leigh heard something in the trees. She whirled around knife out, prepared for a fight.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 97

https://thelifeofademigod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elaine Arrives Continued (Autumn/Carian/Elaine/Open) Empty Re: Elaine Arrives Continued (Autumn/Carian/Elaine/Open)

Post by Autumn Klien Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Autumn listened to what the girl had to say, and replied simply with, I just knew, a gut instict. Then she caught sight of oncoming visitors. "Why!!!" She said angrily. As they neared, the girl who had just introduced herself spun around as she heard the people, knife at the ready. Autumn examined her taste in weoponry and praised her for it. "Just for your information, I really don't like her." She said gesturing at the faint figure coming closer. They couldn't hear what they were saying yet. Autumn remembered that the girl had said her parent's name proudely. Was it out of habit, or was she bragging. She seemed to stand on the ground as if she owned it. She appeared to be one of the people who had been there for a while. Autumn noticed a neckalace on her loaded ith beads. She was overanalizing everything as she always did. She had been out in the open and chased by monsters for too long.
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Cabin Points : 0

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Elaine Arrives Continued (Autumn/Carian/Elaine/Open) Empty Re: Elaine Arrives Continued (Autumn/Carian/Elaine/Open)

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 pm

"Come on," she muttered to Elaine, hurrying along trying to catch up to the other two.
She was looking behind her as she was walking through the clearing, checking on Elaine as she was walking. It came a bit of a shock for her when she nearly walked straight into a knife and killed herself, luckily, she'd stopped because she'd felt the cold metal.
"Wow," she said holding out her hands and turning around to see Lay. Five beads fell to the floor, representing the five years she'd been at Camp Half-Blood.
"Aw look what you did!" she muttered, picking the dirtied clay beads up and cherishing them in her hands.

"Oh it's you." she smiled at the other girl. "We never properly met, I'm Carian Roberts. Daughter of the Sea God and a Sea Nymph," she smiled, sticking out her empty hand. "You are?"
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Cabin Points : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Annaleigh relaxed when she saw that it was just Carian and the other girl. "Just for your information, I really don't like her." The girl beside her said. “You don’t like who? The one with the bag or the other one?” She asked, looking at the girl. "Wow" A familiar voice said. Annaleigh looked in front of her to see Carian nor more than a centimeter away from her knife. "Nice Cari, way to walk into my knife." She said jokingly, though the situation was very serious. She sheathed her knife and looked over at the creek, wishing she could splash someone just for the fun of it. "Sorry about your beads," She added absentmindedly. She then wondered where Andi was, splashing someone was more of Andi’s thing than hers. She looked at Carian, who had just introduced herself to the new girl. Leigh looked back at the girl again, her clothes were rugged, and she had a hardened expression on her face, like she had been through plenty of battles.

Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm

((a bit of a shock for her when she walked straight into a knife and killed herself. The End. = My original post XD I'll reply after the other two do.))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm

"Who do you think!" Autumn said in reply to annaleigh. The nicer one appeared and almost ran herself through with the knife. Autumn, on a normal situation would have laughed, but she just looked over at her and mumbled nice. The other girl staggered into their little huddle. Autumn sulked into a shadow and watched everything unfold.

((absolutely no muse, and I'm being forced off ...sorry))
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Elaine slowly followed Carian. When she finally reached where everyone was she said "I feel like an old lady. It took me forever to get here!" she grinned "I'm Elaine." she saw a girl in the shadows and cocked her head slightly to the right "Um hi." she said.

((No muse.))
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm

"I feel like an old lady. It took me forever to get here! I'm Elaine."
Oh yes, acting all inocent, oh yah, I blindely stabbed a hell hound in the leg. 'That's not strong enough to kill one!' Well I supposedly drove it in enough to kill it, woopsy. Autumn said to herself in mock imitation of her. Oh now I'm innocently make myself sound better, and be a real ditz because that's what I am hehehe. Autumn's ander grew and grew. Replying to her, Autumn said in a sickly sweet voice. "Oh, hi, I'm Emily!" Emily was in fact her middle name, and it's not like she of all people was granted the true knowledge of her name!
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Carian smiled at Elaine and turned at Autumn to give her a fiery look. She mouthed, "What's your problem?"
"So uh...How's Andi? Oh...yeah." she said awkwardly trying to break the silence forgetting that she actually lived with her sister.
"Um..." she said, looking at everyone in turn, eyeing Leigh for help.

((Want a few monsters to show up? Elaine; you can't kill them straight away it'd be better if we all used teamwork. Say there's like five or six of them or something...Good chance for me and Leigh to RP our powers too.))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Leigh watched the interaction between the girl called Elaine and the other girl. She saw the flash of anger on the girl's face and heard the sickly sweet tone in her voice, and knew that Emily wasn't her real name, at least not her first name. Annaleigh added two and two and realized that the girl was probably jealous of Elaine because she killed the monster, and it was obvious that Elaine didn't have any training, whatsoever. Carian asked how Andi was and Leigh laughed. "Oh, she's fine, crazy as usual, but fine." She said. "So..." Leigh said, when Carian caught her eye. Suddenly there was a huge crack, as if a branch was breaking. Leigh looked up to see A Furry sitting on the branch right above she and Cari's heads. "Oh dear." She said quietly. She caught Cari's eye and winked "When I say now." She whispered quietly, hopping she got the message to use their powers at the same time. It might cause enough of a distraction for one of them to kill it. Leigh looked around to see if the other's realized their danger just yet, what she saw made her eyes widen. They were surrounded by five huge Hellhounds. "Um, girl, uh Emily, you might want to move, like now!" She her voice rising in volume towards the end of the sentence.

Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 am

((A furry lol Kinda like FUZZY))

"That's good..." she said, still looking around the forest before she heard something move above her. "What the..." she said, looking up and seeing a ((FUZZY!)) big Fury looking down on her!
"Who sent you?" she shouted up at the Fury but sh just stared at her with a grisly smile.
"Move!" she said as the Fury lunged, pushing the two newbie's out of the way, but there was nowhere they could go. There were five enormous hell-hounds surrounding them completely.
"Now!" she yelled at Leigh. "You two! Don't stand there! Work together and fight something!" she yelled. "You have weapons right? Elaine, use the sword you used on the Hill. Emily, use your knives!" she said before nodding at Leigh.
"Urgh! I don't know how to do this! There's no water around!" she yelled in frustration, her cupped hands empty.
Suddenly she had an idea. Her bracelet! She yanked it off and pressed one of the shells. Before that wouldn't work, but her knife was already born from water so it should work. And it did.
Her bracelet vibrated in the air, before it transformed into her nameless knife.
"Ugh!" she grunted as the Fury nearly bit her arm off.
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Elaine raised her eyebrows "Well, nice to meet you Emily. If that is your real name." she said. She looked up to see a weird hag like creature sitting on a branch. When she looked around hell-hounds were surrounding them. She winced in pain when Carian shoved her out of the way. Elaine pushed the gold gem in the center of her ring and her blade leapt out. Her natural leadership qualities were coming out. "Emily help me kill these dirty dogs." she cried and stepped forward to meet the first attack. Her face was twisted into a sneer. "Die!" she cried as she attacked the hell-hound.

((I know. Very strange. But I don't care!Very Happy))
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Autumn sneered as the girl mouthed what's your problem, she kindof liked her, until now... Instantely, she heard a branch snap. Her arm jerked to her knife in her pocket, she had another teid to her ankle, concealed by her jeans. She noticed that they were surrounded by hellhounds, five, and there was a furry ((FUZZY! I lol'ed at that)) in front of them. She snarled remebering the first time she had encountered one of them. She backed off sencing the girl's surge of power. She got angry as they pushed her away. "I know how to fight!" When Carian told her to use her knifes she didn't hesitate. She slashed at a helhound, but being tiny compared to it, it only made a small cut in it's leg, not enough to kill it. Why did I ever lose my sword! She thought to herself. She looked at Carian and saw the furry nearly biting off her arm. Autumn saw her sister's eyes in her and felt a twang of guilt. She was being mean to her, and she felt like she had to save her lest she be reminded of her sister's death ...again. Hopeing she didn't want the kill for herself, she said, "I've got the furry." She threw the knife. It slashed through the air and hit it's mark directly. The furry snarled and said, "you will regret this!" Before she disintegrated. After she did so, the hell hounds seemed a little unnerved, but they still fought against them. One came up behind her and sank it's teeth into her calf. Autumn cried out in pain, snatched her knife from her ankle and veered it off, yet not killing it.
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 pm

((It's not a furry it's a Fury XD I lol'd at you loling XD I'll post after Lay))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 pm

((Oh woops, that'show LAy spelled it, so so did I Very Happy))
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Elaine killed the hell hound and turned to see a girl in trouble. She ran to her aid. She quickly jumped in front of Emily. She winced as a fresh wave of pain ripped through her body. The hell-hound had somehow gotten managed to rake her back with it's claws. She ignored the pain, focusing on protecting Emily. She chared at the monster dodging claws she was almost bit by the thing. She ran around it. The hell-hound turned to face her but it was a little slow. Elaine stabbed the monster in the thigh, burring her knife to it's hilt. The monster disintegrated.

Elaine winced in pain and walked over to the other injured girl. She knelt and gently lifted her leg to examine her calf "It isn't that bad." she said and ran to grab her canteen. She poured water on the wound to clean it and ripped off the bottom of her shirt. She gently wrapped the wound. "There. Good as new." she said and stood to help kill the rest of the hell hounds.

Last edited by Elaine Carra on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:04 pm

((I'll wait for Lay!))
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 pm

((Elaine you can't kill monsters that easily, please edit your post))

Leigh heard Cari's now and then heard her say something about not being able to do this. "Cari! The creek is RIGHT THERE!" She shouted over the noise of the hellhounds, and pointing towards the small part of the creek that was barely visible. "And remember what Percy said, 'the water is within us.'" She added, before lunging at the hellhound infront of her.

Leigh didn't know exactly how she did it, but she somehow managed to surround one of the hellhounds in a ball of water. "What the-"She managed to get out before she was distracted by another hellhound, who was behind her. Leigh whipped out her knife, her powers helped, but they couldn't kill a monster. They could only make it vulnerable, unless monsters can drown. She thought as she swung at a hellhound with her knife. Leigh spun around to see another hellhound in her face. It knocked her down and pinned her to the ground. The hellhound's maw was inches away from her face and she shrunk away from it's breath. Leigh had accidentally let go of her knife when she had fallen and now she felt around for it. She felt the handle and tried to grab it, but it was just out if her reach. Leigh squirted the monster in the face with a jet of water, she rolled out from beneath it and grabbed her knife. In one quick motion, Leigh stabbed the hellhound in the stomach and watched as it disintegrated, leaving nothing but yellow-gold dust.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:51 am

Carian gasped, remembering how near the Creek was.
"Ugh!" she panted, holding her hands out and making the water rise up. "Please! I need your help!" she shouted, the nymph in her helping too. The water surged upwards and came crashing down on the hell hound, drowning it entirely. She stabbed it in the neck then, just to double check it was dead. It wasn't.
Carian screamed as the giant dog bit her in the arm before puffing into golden dust.

Suddenly, she remembered something Percy had told her a few days ago. Leigh had reminded her of it by saying the water was within her.
"Be right back!" she yelled, running out of the woods and narrowly dodging the hell hounds as she splashed into the creek. The water rose up her arm and the blood was gone, leaving a small scar in it's place.
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:59 pm

((I fixed my post and I'll wait for Autumn))
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down