The Life of a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elaine Arrives ((open))

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elaine Arrives ((open)) Empty Elaine Arrives ((open))

Post by Elaine Carra Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Elaine was running. Running from a giant dog with bright red eyes. Her mother had just dropped her off a few feet from here. As soon as her mother drove off this thing had leaped out of the forest. Chloe felt something scratch her back. She screamed in pain. She was almost to the top. The thing was right behind her. 'If I could just get past that pine tree' she thought. She finnaly got past it. The huge dog came to a sudden stop. He couldn't seem to move past the pine tree. Chloe reached behind her and felt her back. She winced in pain. When she brought her hand back around there was blood on it. She was losing a lot of blood fast. She stumbled down the hill as soon as she reached the bottom she feinted.
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Cabin Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Elaine Arrives ((open)) Empty Re: Elaine Arrives ((open))

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Carian had just been taking a nap at the foot of the hill. Relaxing, dreaming...ahh that was the life. No bother, no noise...just peace and qui- Ouch! Carian thought opening both her eyes and looking all over, startled.
There was a girl on top of her, fainted, and Carian being Carian looked in horror, wondering if it was a monster so she rolled it off in disgust.
It tumbled down right to the foot of the hill. It was only then that she noticed it had passed the pine tree and Pelus and was therefore, a demigod.
"Oh God..." she said. "I just shoved a wounded demigod down Half-Blood Hill." she said before running off to find her at the bottom and shaking her.
"Hey! Hey! Hey, wake up!" she shouted, before reaching in her pocket for an ambrosia square and shoving it in the demigod's mouth.
There was a puddle on the floor, quite near. It was relatively clear, not muddy and would probably comply without complaint.
"Go and get someone for me?" she asked, poiltely. The puddle didn't respond, instead just sank into the earth to find someone. It'd probably get Annaleigh or Andi, since...well they were her sisters. Children of Poseidon. Carian and her sisters were the only people at Camp who could discern words out of water. They weren't as good as Carian (they didn't have nymph blood as well), but they'd do.

Last edited by Carian Roberts on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Cabin Points : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:16 pm

((may I join?))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 104

http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:45 pm

((I intended for you to join XD))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 pm

((I desided to join as Autumn.))

Autumn rounded the last corner. Checking her hand that she was in the right place. She walked up a hill. She saw two people at the top, but their eyes were wide in horror and averted at something else. Autumn soon found out why. There was a large Hell Hound. In her days on the streets of New Orleans, she had seen many of them before. But they were only little. This one was much bigger. She pulled out her rusty celestial broze sword and got closer to the barrier. She knew the animal could run faster than her, so she ebbed closer to safty hopeing it would be unnoticed. The beast caught her scent and lept after her. She swung her blade menacingly and dove for the barier. She didn't quite make it and found herself close to a large glowling set of fangs. She swung her sword bying time to stand up. She swung with immence force aiming for its head, but the hound dogded and she only grazed its ear which was definataly not enough to make it disintegrate. She backed up and found herself out of harm's reach. She ran to the two other girls and waited for a plan of action. She was suprised to see that one of the girls had feinted. Autumn rolled her eyes and said to the other girl, "any ideas?"
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 pm

((We're on the other side of the hill. And Elaine's knocked out.))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am

((this is Andi on Lay's user and I'm to lazy to log out, I edited it.))
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 97

https://thelifeofademigod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 pm

((So Elaine...You going to reply?))

After she gave the ambrosia square to the fainted girl, Carian heard some commotion coming from the top of the hill. Perhaps it was what knocked the girl out...She'd find out.
Carian walked right to the top of the hill and looked around, there was a Hell Hound there and Carian snorted.
"Good luck reaching me!" she shouted, just behind the barrier. It was then that she noticed a girl trying to fight it off. "Oh God..." she muttered, reaching for her sword...which immeadietly fell apart. "Damn it!" she yelled, "Stupid old stuff!" she said, before the girl came up to her and asked for a plan.
"Me?" she asked stupidly. "My weapon uh...fell apart." she said, gesturing at the bits covering the ground. "Well, we'll just have to improvise." she said before running up to the giant dog and hopping up on it's back.
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Elaine tasted something in her mouth. It tasted like a warm brownie. She groaned and opened her eyes. She looked around and saw two girls fighting the huge dog. Chloe leaped up and winced. Her back still hurt. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a ring. Her mother had given her when she had dropped her of. She said that if she was ever in trouble to push the gold gem that was in the middle. She pushed it and the ring turned into a gold knife. "Wo" Elaine said "That's not weird of anything." She walked up the hill and saw that the dog's back was facing her. She sliced the dogs upper thigh. The dog yelped and turned into dust. Elaine coughed. "What just happened?" she asked. Her back hurt very bad and it felt wet. Elaine stumbled back. "Ouch." she said.
((Is it ok that I defeated it?))

Last edited by Elaine Carra on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 am

((it's too unrealistic, we would have killed the dog by now, the armory is too far away, can you edit the post?))
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 pm

((The armoury part is unrealistic, but I don't mind personally that much as I have done it before myself. But it's up to Autumn Smile))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm

I guess you can kill it, but you should come up with a different way to do it.
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:27 am

((I fixed it!))
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Annaleigh was hanging out by the creek and testing her powers when suddenly water splashed her. She looked around, nobody was around. Then Leigh looked at the creek water, she heard a faint gurgling sound, that sounded sort of like "Trouble. Hill." "Oh God." She said looking at the water, before running towards camp. Annaleigh made her way towards the hill, the feeling that something was wrong got stronger as she made her way towards the hill so she figure that whatever was wrong was there. Leigh ran up the hill and saw Carian and two other demigods that she had never seen before. They must be newbies, she thought as she got closer to them. "Cari, what's wrong?" She asked, looking around, there were no monsters around, then she looked at the two newbies. One appeared to be shocked and the other looked like she was about to collapse. She rushed over to the newbie that looked like she was on the verge of collapse. Leigh caught her as she stumbled backwards and lowered her to the ground. "What happened?" She asked Carian.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 am

((I'll wait for Carian))
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Carian stood there in shock as the new girl killed the monster. She supposed it wasn't that much of a feat since she'd done it before, but she'd never done it after fainting.
"Ares..." she muttered jealously. Yet another newbie claimed so soon. How was it fair that Carian had to wait four years to get claimed, yet some people know their heritage from their fist day here?

((A few things. Elaine, I haven't read your character sheet so that wasn't a hint or anything. And I'm sorry my post was so short and bad XD))

Last edited by Carian Roberts on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Autumn eyes the girl with jealousy. Great, this is how her first day at camp got ruined. She was the one prepared, she was the one who had fought monsters before, She was much stronger. It didn't make sence, her frail body and lack of training. The gods were clearly favoring her and she didn't know why. Angry, autumn looked at a girl who just arrived, and smirked. She cast a glance at the group and sulked off. She headed twords the body of the camp. She saw woods in the distance and directed her attention to them. She decided to go there and settle her mind. She had been looking forward to this camp she had been told about, but no, it had to be ruined by some popular girl.
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Carra Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm

"Thank you." Elaine said to the girl who had helped her to sit down "What happened was that I was dropped off by my mom and that huge dog came after me. It scratched me. I feinted and someone gave me a brownie or something. Then I sliced the dog on the thigh with my knife and it turned to dust. What is going on here?" she asked. She blinked when one of the other girls glared at her and then stormed off. Elaine against the huge pine tree and closed her eyes waiting for an answer.
Elaine Carra
Elaine Carra
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 am

"Hey! Please come back!" she yelled after the other demigod before turning to Elaine and saying, "Your a demigod. It's pretty hard to explain..."
"I gave you ambrosia, not a brownie." she muttered impatiently, still watching Autumn.
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 am

((I'm going to wait for Lay to see if she followes me or not
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 pm

((I'm not getting the emails, sorry))

"Your mom didn't tell you anything?" Annaleigh asked surprised. Then she remembered that some parents didn't know about demigods and stuff. "Well, the dog that chase you was a hellhound, a monster that will kill you, Carian, and I without any hesitation because we are demigods. Which means one of your parents was a Greek god or goddess. Your knife is made of celestial bronze, the only thing that can kill monsters. It can kill us to, but it can't harm humans." Annaleigh said calmly."I'm Annaleigh by the way. Cari, can you take care of her, I think I should go after the other girl," She said to Carian.
Annaleigh Write
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Klien Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 pm

As Autumn walked away it felt like it took ages. She could feel everyone eye boring into her. She half expected someone to follow. She didn't want a persuer, but she accepted them. Glancing behind her, she saw the girl who showed up later. She had an air of importance around her, and she seemed to bear it proudly. Autumn decided to make the most of it. She probably wouldn't like the girl too much, but she took her chances. Entering the forest, she saw a nice big tree on the outskirts. Easy enough for the girl to find her. She took her knife out and threw it at the tree hitting her mark each time. She was skilled in battle tactics and and excellent marksman, yet the stupid girl killed it; ruining her moment of glory. The knife almost came a part of her hand, throw, recieve, aim, throw etc. She was hardleypaying attention to it, yet it met it's mark.

((two things, should we move this, and are you claimed yet?))
Autumn Klien
Autumn Klien
Unclaimed Demigod

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm

"Um...okay," Carian replied, walking over to Elaine and start to explain the life of a demigod.
"You have ADHD and dyslexia. You moved around a lot, kicked out of a lot of schools. Bet strange things happened to you all the time, right?" she asked, an air of mystery simmering her voice as her story-telling mode kicked in.

((Me? I'm claimed but in a thread after this one.))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

((no Lay,I know you aren't this one started before, because Lay joined later, but the thread started earlier))
Andi Write
Andi Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 pm

((I'd think Lay is still claimed here...))
Carian Roberts
Carian Roberts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next